Schilling recently had a great night in the office at Glory 10 Los Angeles, defeating Kengo Shimizu and Artem Levin on the same night to take out the Glory Middleweight World Championship Tournament.
Barrett has only fought three times professionally but there is no denying that he is a talented fighter. Barret has won both of his fights in Glory easily and is ready for a step up in competition, however is he ready for a huge step up to Schilling’s level?
Schilling and Barrett are two of the best and most exciting middleweight kickboxers in the sport. This should be a real fun fight to watch, especially after the guaranted slobber knocker fight of Jamal Ben Saddik vs Ben Edwards.
No word at this stage whether Schilling vs Barrett will be for the Glory middleweight title.
Full card below:
- Middleweight: Joe Schilling (USA) vs. Wayne Barrett (USA)
- Heavyweight: Jammal Ben Saddik (MAR) vs. Ben Edwards (AUS)
- Lightweight Tournament Semi Final #1: Giorgio Petrosyan (ITA) vs. Andy Ristie (SUR)
- Lightweight Tournament Semi Final #2: Robin van Roosmalen (NLD) vs. Davit Kiria (GEO)
- Lightweight Tournament Reserve: Shemsi Beqiri (SWI) vs. Ky Hollenbeck (USA)
- Heavyweight: Igor Jurkovic (CRO) vs. Jhonata Diniz (BRA)
- Welterweight: Francois Ambang (USA) vs. Eddie Walker (USA)
- Light-heavyweight: Bryan Collette (USA) vs. Warren Thompson (USA)
- Light-heavyweight: Middleweight: Dustin Jacoby (USA) vs. Makoto Uehara (JPN)
- Light-heavyweight: Artem Vakhitov (RUS) vs. Nenad Pagonis (SRB)